Do you want to set up a new residents group?
- We can provide training in Committee Skills
- We can help your group to develop programmes of action.
- We can provide information on funding.
- We can arrange for your residents association to meet with Council Officials and Public Representatives to discuss issues in your area.
- We can assist your group to carry out local research
We have produced a Residents Handbook which may help your group to develop a clear understanding of its role and responsibility when taking on the task of representing an estate and working towards improving its living environment.
To download a copy of this handbook please follow the link:
For more information please contact the Community Development Office.
Tel: 01 8905080 or Email: [email protected]