We are buying land and new housing
Expressions of Interest – Housing Provision - Information for Developers and Land Owners
Expressions of Interest – Housing Provision
Are you a private developer, building contractor, land owner or an approved housing body?
We are buying the following;
- Serviced land, sites with planning permission, partially completed developments or turn-key developments in County Fingal.
- Lands zoned and suitable for residential development.
- Land with residential planning permission.
- Residential schemes completed or partially completed (with or without outstanding Part V obligations).
- Mixed development schemes with potential for social housing inclusion.
Completed housing units must be;
- Fully compliant with the Department of Housing, Planning & Local Government guidelines.
- To County Development Plan standards.
We will assess your application on the following criteria:
- Social Housing need/suitability at that location.
- Timescale for delivery.
- Value for money.
- Quality of design and construction.
If you are interested, fill in our short application Expression of Interest Form, attaching a site location map, and return it to us. Please mark the envelope Expressions of Interest - Fingal County Council, Housing Department.
Contact details are at the end of this page.
We will review the submitted applications and, if you meet the criteria we will contact you.
We are also buying a small number of properties in Fingal. Please submit the form below with your valuation to [email protected]
Fingal County Council is not bound by the submissions submitted by any party.
Fingal County Council is subject to the provisions of the Freedom of Information (FOI) Act.If you consider that any of the information supplied by you is either commercially sensitive or confidential in nature, this should be highlighted and the reasons for its sensitivity specified. In such cases, the relevant material will, in response to FOI requests, be examined in light of exemptions provided for in the FOI Act.
By email: [email protected]
By Telephone: TBC
Or visit us:
Fingal County Council,